Sunday, June 5, 2011

My two free games from PSN

I picked inFAMOUS and Dead Nation from the list of five games that PSN is giving away as a way to say sorry for the outage.  So far between the two games I have amassed 14 new trophies all but one is bronze though.  With these additions I have run my total trophies up to 269. 

I thoroughly enjoy inFAMOUS and once complete will probably play through again with an evil character in order to see the game from that perspective.

Dead Nation might be a different story.  I like the game but I'm not sure about the re-playability of it.  Game play is a look down 3rd person view, of which I'm not a big fan.  I do like the scary atmosphere that the game has, it can startle you when a group of zombies come out of the fog when you are not expecting it.

5 comments:

H.R. Puff-N-Stuff said...

This is the first news I've heard about the PSN (xbox neerd here), glad to hear that it's back!
Great blog, I'm trying to get back into Playstation. I miss games like Gex and Crash bandicoot.

Charlene said...

Thanks for this info. What we have here at home is a PS2. Will these games work with it?

Surfin' Sid said...

Sorry Charlene they are for the PS3 only.

free online calculator said...

It's really great post.Thanks for sharing it.

Antennas Store said...

Great post, simply loved your blog. Thanks for sharing.