Monday, May 16, 2011

PSN returns

After several weeks the PSN has returned to the suffering masses.  What did everyone do while the PSN was down?

I for one replaced my PS3 with a newer model.  I did play some offline games.  But not a ton.  I spent some time reading books from the library.  I read a couple of Heinlein novels I had never read.  As well as a couple of Spider Robinson books. 

I have not personally been logged into the PSN so I don't know if any of my friends have moved their trophy count higher.  I'll look into that in a day or two.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Blog I like uncharted 2...check out my blog: ohm27.blogspot.com

Shahana Shafiuddin said...

Good time passing.

Zeta Thompson said...

Read, played the MUD and played the PS2.

Surfin' Sid said...

Zeta, Wow! You went old school with the PS2.

Catherine Meyers said...

Hi Sid,

My name is Catherine Meyers, I'm the admin of a high traffic web/blog directory (PR5) and a games web, I’ve been reading your blog and it's articles about Playstation news, and would like to offer you a link exchange with my sites, hoping that they can serve as valuable entertainment to your site’s visitors and more importantly help improving the web traffic of PSX Gamer, so you get nice comments and feedback. If you are interested please let me know.

Cheers!

Cathy

Kirobin said...

Nice work with your blog.