Thursday, June 26, 2008

The PS3 game collection grows

When I last posted about the PS3 The Son had purchased 2 games [MotorStorm and Burnout Paradise]. Since then we have added UEFA Euro 2008 and Call of Duty:Modern Warfare.

UEAF is your typical soccer game from Electronic Arts. If you already have FIFA 2008 I wouldn't bother buying UEAF as the two games are very similar. The Son was not happy when he discovered that the Netherlands team did not have his favorite player. Since it is the only soccer game that we have for the PS3 it will have to do. I've only played three games but I enjoyed the experience. I beat The Son 1:0 in the first, lost 2:0 in the second and lost 5:0 in the last one. I guess he has had more practice than I have.

Call of Duty:Modern Warfare, of course was named Game of the Year by many publications. I have to agree that the gaming experience is tons o' fun. I have only played in campaign mode so far, I thought I would get some experience before venturing online to battle all those hard core gamers.

UEAF is rated E for everyone
Call of Duty:Modern Warfare is rated M for Mature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Call of Duty 4 is a good game. The more players the better.