Monday, August 29, 2011

Spent a month away from the PS3

For no particular reason I have not played a PS3 game for about a month.  I fired it up yesterday and played enough inFamous to earn a trophy [number 311].  Then I switched to FIFA11 and discovered something wrong with the career mode that I was playing.  I'm not sure what is up with it unless I forgot the way I left it the last time I played it.  Not so happy with that. 

I'm trying to sell an old PS3 on Craigslist.  Not much luck with that.

The PS3 does have a function to transfer data from an old machine to a new machine that works very well.  I used it when I upgraded my PS3 a couple of months ago. 

10 comments:

meowie said...

Don't sell!!!
Modern warfare 3, battlefield, unchar coming in nov!!!

Easy Cool said...

very nice..../////........

Easy Cool said...

very nice blog...

Usemeplz said...

So what's the problem? Play in PES 11, it is my favourite game:)

chaussures air max 97 said...

You have done an excellent job of research and writing.

Antennas Store said...

Great blog, loved reading your posts..

Raymond "Turtle" Bird said...

get uncharted 3!

Christy Andrews said...

I just wanted to say that the dude/dudette? Thing on the ad right there ->
Needs a major manicure

Iqbal462 said...

nice blog

Anonymous said...

excellent