Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Disk no longer needed for Netflix on the PS3

Not that having to use a disk to watch movies through my PS3 was a deal breaker.  But I am glad that I don't have to swap out disks any more.  Just last week Netflix made the announcement that you could stream movies without swapping a game disk out and replacing it with the Netflix disk. The download was pretty quick and the install was quick as well.

I opened up a movie real quick and it worked fine.  Nice job to Netflix and PS on this one.

2 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

hi,
Do drop me an email if you are interested in writing some gaming reviews. Thanks!

reanact(at)gmail(dot)com

mens health said...

The information provide in the article are the dedications towards the work......nice one ..please continue the blogging....