Monday, July 27, 2009

Replaying Fallout 3

After hearing about the DLC for Fallout 3 I decided to start playing again. I had finished the game earlier this year but didn't finish several quests. This time I'm focusing on the quests that are not in the main storyline.

I've already completed one quest that I hadn't finished last time. Now I'm working on a quest that I started last time but never finished. Unfortunately I'm stuck in the same spot as I was last time.

I guess I'll give my brain a rest and work on a different one.

2 comments:

AngelEyes said...

Don't give up on that one.. just try to think about it a little more... maybe you should think about why you keep getting stuck in the same place.... then maybe you'll figure it out.

Surfin' Sid said...

Thanks AE! Have a great day!