Sunday, November 9, 2008

Call of Duty : Level 50

Ok I've been playing Call of Duty 4 online since the end of June and I have just now reached level 50. Five more levels to go before entering the prestige levels. I've completed a lot of challenges along the way and hope to complete several more before I reach the prestige levels.

I realize many of my readers are now getting tired of reading about my Call of Duty experiences, so I've downloaded a new demo which I will review in the coming days. I'll bet you can hardly wait!!! ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to love COD4 online, but I recently went back to Warhawk and loved the Risistance II Beta.

I also got to play the beta for COD:WaW on the 360... it was pretty good. I liked the added tank and the dogs rather than that kill you from anywhere helicopter.