Monday, August 11, 2008

Have you tried Swagbucks?


Search & Win
I thought that I would give Swagbucks a try. Once you have signed up and then do searches from their search site you can win Swagbucks that can be redeemed for merchandise. Pretty cool for not doing anything special. It could take a little bit of time to win enough Swagbucks to redeem for a nice prize but what the heck.

Click the search & win logo to join Swagbucks. They give you 5 Swagbucks to start.

This morning I am up to 12 Swagbucks. Not a bad beginning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i've actually won a couple prizes from www.swagbucks.com, my friend recently got a Mario Kart for the Wii from it too. Its 100% legit, they even work with a lot of bands like kanye west, maroon 5 and others where you can win prizes from them

The Fitness Diva said...

I keep hearing about this. I will have to check it out. Might be worth joining.