Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Bad Company

Have you seen the ads for Bad Company on TV? Obviously I did. So what did I do next? I downloaded the demo from Playstation Network.

After playing the demo for about an hour here are my thoughts. The controls really screw me up because they are a little bit different from CoD:Modern Warfare. I enjoy the humor that has been included in Bad Company. The missions that I have completed were a bit easy.

The thing that really sticks out for me is the lush colors. The greens really pop. Ok who really cares about colors?

I did have fun running stuff over with the personnel carrier. I knocked over quite a few fences and walls and killed an enemy or two or three by running them down. There are a lot of things that you can destroy which is cool.

Rated T for Teen

No comments: